Information to include if emailing Tech Support
Please supply all of the information requested below and a System Information File, and send to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Product Name
- CD Catalogue No (*):
- When and where purchased
- Nature of the Problem (include the exact wording of any error messages)
- A System Information File
*: The CD catalogue number is found on the silver-side of the CD-ROM. It is an alpha-numeric code of around 8 characters, for example; EX10 10 @ 2.
To make a System Information File:
- Click START - Run (or hold the Windows key and press R).
- Type 'msinfo32' and click OK. This will open MSInfo.
- From the drop-down menu, choose 'Save'. Name your file [your name].nfo, and save it.
If you have Winzip, zip the .nfo file; this will reduce the size to only a few KB.